The Full-time Training in Yangon (FTTY), is a two year post-graduate program. Designed upon the four pillars of truth, life, gospel, and service, the FTTY recognizes that Christians need training to experience and enjoy the Lord’s riches in full. It develops one’s love and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ by fellowshipping, praying, enjoying God’s word, and dealing with the things that do not meet the standard of God. This training provides a unique atmosphere for vital, functioning, and overcoming members of the Body of Christ for the fulfillment of God’s eternal purpose.
“To put you in the training is to put you in an environment for your growth. The training is the best environment for you to grow. I encourage all of you to remain here for a full term of four months. Do not quit. Do not ask for a leave. Stay to the end. To the end means to the termination. You have to be here to be terminated… This is fully revealed in the Bible. Life grows by regulation.”Witness Lee, An Opening Word to the Full-Time Trainees Concerning Regulations and Opinions, ch. 1
The Purpose of the Training
- To build up the trainees in Christ in the growth of His life unto maturity—
Ephesians 4:15; Colossians 1:28.
- To equip the trainees in the realization of the divine truths according to the Scriptures by the revelation of the Holy Spirit—2 Timothy 3:16-17; 1 Timothy 2:4; 2 Peter 3:18.
- To raise up the trainees in the cultivation of their spiritual capacity in the preaching of the gospel, the nourishing of the young believers, the perfecting of the saints, and the prophesying of the word of God for the building up of the local churches, consummating in the building up of the Body of Christ—Matthew 28:19; 1 Thessalonians 2:7; Ephesians 4:12; 1 Corinthians 14:1.
The Goal of the Training
- To reach the highest peak of the divine revelation—God becoming a man that man may become God in life and in nature, but not in the Godhead—Ephesians 3:3-11; John 1:1, 14; Hebrews 2:14; John 1:12-13; Ephesians 1:4; Romans 8:29-30; 2 Peter 1:4; Matthew 4:10; cf. Acts 14:12, 15.
- To reach the high peak of today’s Zion (the overcomers) in today’s Jerusalem (the church)—Revelation 14:1.
- To reach the reality of the Body of Christ by living a life conformed to Christ’s death in the power of His resurrection—Philippians 3:10.
Please Continue Reading to our website Full-time Training in Yangon